Updated January 26, 2021
How do I track my order?
You can track your order 24 hours after it’s placed. You will receive a shipment confirmation email to the address provided.
Can I return or exchange an item?
You can review our Returns Policy HERE
How can I change or cancel my order?
To change or cancel your order, contact Customer Service at 866-646-4266 or email us at email@example.com. We cannot guarantee changes can be made.
How do you calculate shipping charges?
Shipping is based on weight and distance to delivery. Each bottle varies in weight. For more specific information about shipping, please reach out to Customer Service at 866-646-4266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I ship to Canada or overseas?
We currently are not set up to ship internationally. However, we are working on this. Please check back regularly.
Do you do custom orders or mixers?
We don’t currently do custom mixers or flavors but are always interested in what customers need. Please reach out to us with suggestions or custom requests and although we can’t guarantee we will be able to comply, we will do our best to help.
Can I get a discount if I order regularly or in large quantities?
We do offer direct pricing if you need more than a pallet’s worth of product. For more information about being set up as a direct customer, please reach out to Customer Service at 866-646-4266 or email us at email@example.com
Where are the products produced and bottled?
All our products are manufactured and bottles in the USA. We have facilities in Kentucky, New Jersey and Indiana.
Are your products Gluten Free, Kosher, Halal or non-GMO certified?
Currently none of our products are certified Gluten Free or Halal. However, our Stirrings products are all Kosher. Should you need written proof of a certification, please reach out to our Customer Service at 866-646-4266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer Gift Cards?
We currently do not offer gift cards or credits.
What are your procedures for mitigating COVID-19 impact?
To protect our staff and customers, our fulfillment center has adopted the CDC and Commonwealth of Massachusetts guidelines for workplace safety as it relates to Covid-19. These safety measures include:
- Daily, enhanced cleaning of work areas using sanitizing products approved by the FDA to kill the novel coronavirus.
- Mandatory Mask wearing for all people (employees, delivery drivers, contractors, customers, and guests) who enter our building.
- Workstations have been moved throughout the warehouse and office to provide all staff member with significantly more than the recommended 6’ of personal space. Staff members have been advised to maintain at least 6’ of space between themselves and other coworkers at all times.
- Staff members will typically remain at one workstation for the duration of their shift. However, if they do move stations, the workstation is thoroughly disinfected before a new staff member takes over.
- Daily health evaluations for employees before a shift begins.
- Periodic disinfection by electrostatic spraying of all warehouse and office surfaces.
- Measures to increase building air circulation and more frequent replacement of all HVAC filters.